| || |
Map & Directions
- Take the subway to York Mills Station
- Board the 96, 165 or 319 Bus
- Get off at Belgrave Ave.
- Cross the street to the Club on the south side of Wilson Avenue.
- Guests must enter the Club through the front entrance and register with reception.
- No outside food or beverage may be brought inside the Club.
- Guests are not entitled to sign for goods and services at the Club. Guests can arrange cash payment for food and beverage purchases at the Sports Desk or by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) in the bar, Sports Grill and Dining Room. Minimum purchase of $10.00 is required.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors or outdoors anywhere on Club premises and grounds including at or near the Club entrances, except in the parking lot and in the specially designated area just south of the handicap parking zone.
Guests must pay for their use of the parking facilities by using the payment meters provided in the parking lot. Tickets obtained from such meters must be displayed face up on the dash of the vehicle.
Overflow parking is available at Armour Heights Public School, on the north side of Wilson Avenue, across from the Club, Monday to Friday after 5 pm and all day on weekends, holidays and the months of July and August.
Cellular phones, Laptop and Electronic Equipment Use
All cellular phones brought onto Club premises shall be placed on silent or vibrate mode, or turned off. You must respond to calls received on your cell phones by using one of the house phones located throughout the Club, or retire to the parking lot. You may not take photos on Club premises using a cell phone camera. The use of laptop computers, tablets, smart phones, and business papers, is permissible in the public areas of the Club except the upstairs Dining Room, Founders Room, upstairs Main Lounge, Bedford Room, Sports Grill, Family Bistro and the patio and is subject to the restrictions on cell phone and camera use.
The formal areas of the Club, consisting of the Dining Room, Main Lounge, Bedford Room, and Founders' Room, have a business casual dress code applicable to all ages and all functions including dining, private parties and special Club events. Men should wear shirts with collars and sleeves, turtlenecks, slacks, sweaters, and dress shoes. Dresses, skirts or dress pants and blouse or sweater, or dressy pantsuit and dress shoes/dress sandals are acceptable for women. Boys (5-18 years) are not required to wear jackets or dress shoes.
Hats or caps (except for religious purposes), sports or athletic wear, jeans, sports shoes, running shoes and winter boots are not permitted in the formal areas.
Swimwear is not permitted in any area beyond the swimming pool enclosure and the family change rooms adjacent to the swimming pool. Sunbathing is permitted only in the enclosed pool area.
The Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club is fully committed to compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Club includes two elevators, at the front and back of the clubhouse, providing access to the second floor as well as a ramp at the Reception Desk to provide access to the main floor of the Club through the front entrance for those with mobility problems.